Who is eligible to participate in this training program?
- Health science educators from universities, schools, institutions and programs
- Faculty educator teams with members representing at least 3 disciplines including chaplaincy, medicine, mental health counseling, nursing, pharmacy, psychology, social work, and/or other allied health professions
- Faculty educator teams from one institution or institutions in close proximity in order to train learners together
- Faculty educator teams committed to completing all program components, including evaluation
- Faculty educator teams supported by their institution/school/leaders to implement interprofessional education
Your team will receive follow-up support from a program faculty mentor during and after the training.
Past Participant Feedback
Impact of iPEX training
Without our mentor’s guidance our IPE program would still be an “idea” to work on when we have more time.
iPEX opened my eyes to real interprofessional education.
I loved being a learner in Chicago.
You have made me an IPE convert.