Who is eligible to participate in this training program?
- Health science educators from universities, schools, institutions and programs
- Faculty educator teams with members representing at least 3 disciplines including chaplaincy, medicine, mental health counseling, nursing, pharmacy, psychology, social work, and/or other allied health professions
- Faculty educator teams from one institution or institutions in close proximity in order to train learners together
- Faculty educator teams committed to completing all program components, including evaluation
- Faculty educator teams supported by their institution/school/leaders to implement interprofessional education
Your team will receive follow-up support from a program faculty mentor during and after the training.